IN THE KITCHEN WITH THE KING
King’s Pepper is a rich aromatic blend of exotic herbs and fiery spices that's based on a centuries old West African recipe. There's no salt, peanut or msg in it and it's gluten free. It adds a delicious spiciness you'll love. From your first meal of the day to the last, you'll find yourself reaching for it often.
“BEFORE YOU GRILL, BEFORE YOU BAKE…BUY KING’S PEPPER AND
SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!
King’s Pepper can be used to season your eggs or veggie frittata at breakfast, to perk up your entrees at lunch, or to add that special kick to your main course at dinner.
* Dry rub or marinade Use King’s Pepper in your marinade or dry rub and let the flavor soak into your meat, poultry or seafood before smoking, or roasting in the oven or sizzling on the grill. Don’t forget the fresh, juicy corn on the cob! You'll love it hot off the grill slathered with butter and sprinkled lightly with King’s Pepper.
* Veggies King’s Pepper may serve as that “secret” ingredient that you add to your favorite stir fry. Shake a little into your greens, beans and grains for a little African umami.
* Soups and stews King’s Pepper goes great with tomato sauce-based dishes like soups and stews. Nothing is better than a bowl of hot soup in the winter, or when you have a head cold. Need chicken soup for your soul? Kick it up with a shake or two of King's Pepper and you'll feel better in no time.
Garlic Butter Shake just a little King’s Pepper into the customary butter, garlic and salt melange when you prepare your next seafood dish in your Instant Pot or to the batter when you fry tender crispy chicken in your Air fryer.
* Single-Pot Meals If you love the convenience of a slow cooked meal King’s Pepper should be one of the essential seasonings on your shelf. Shaking a little into those slow cooker recipes will make them taste and smell delicious.
* Classic seafood King’s Pepper and seafood are a match made in gastronomical heaven. Baked, fried or sauteed, you'll love the way it brings out the best flavor in your seafood selection.